Ganjaland is the oldest Cannabis seed supplier in the UK. Our seeds are bred and tested to deliver great results every time. Owned and managed by Jimmy Ward. He supplied seeds from Seed banks like Original Nirvana in the 90’s and was lucky to have and breed some of the original Dutch Positronic strains. Trusted in the Cannabis community for supplying fresh seeds where viability matters. Jimmy feels that good Cannabis should be available for everybody and has consistently distributed some of the best cannabis strains from some of the very best breeders.
Jimmy Ward has been active in the Cannabis Community for over three decades. He was the Owner of the Bournemouth cannabis café featured on the BBC Money Programme that looked at the financial and legal issues surrounding cannabis cafés in the UK. The show followed Jimmy as he attended a training course in Amsterdam on how to run a cannabis café, his search for a location for the café in Bournemouth and the troubles he encountered in setting up the venture. The programme also featured the 1st of April 2002 opening day
Our ethics are the same as always and seeds will still be collected by hand to make sure they are perfect every time.
If you are lucky to grow where it’s legal then you need the quality and reliability of our seeds. We have excellent breeders in Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic developing new strains for release over the next couple of years. Please keep an eye on our seeds page for updates and Limited Editions.
We guarantee you will get the freshest untouched live Cannabis seeds bred by highly dedicated breeders and hand collected to ensure they are perfect.
“I Guarantee all my products are genuine, if it’s not good enough I won’t put my name on it” Jimmy Ward
- All our seeds are produced organically and without chemical feeds to ensure integration to all grow systems.
- We choose strains that are ideal for the novice, hobby, commercial or professional grower and because we also produce regular seeds we have stock perfect for breeders looking for genetics to work with.
- Our prices are very reasonable when compared to the few trusted seed banks. We go far above the usual regime to ensure you get the very best stable product money can buy at a reasonable price.
- We believe good cannabis seeds should be available to everybody and should be affordable.
- We guarantee you will get the freshest untouched highest quality Cannabis seeds bred by highly committed breeders, hand collected and packed to ensure they reach you in perfect condition.
Our Strategy is very simple:
- Supply only the best quality tested products.
- Only sell products that we would be happy to use ourselves.
- Reasonable prices, We don’t add huge profits to our sales. Remember we do this for the love and freedom of the plant and the great people we meet along the way.
- We take care of our customers.
- We accept Credit/Debit card payments Postal Orders, Cheques, Money orders and Cash using Royal mail Special delivery service.
- Bank transfers: J Ward Sort code 089249 Account number 05426346
- Remember to send an email or SMS message to let us know you have transferred funds and provide us with your chosen name and delivery address.
- contact us if you need further info.
We guarantee that all our products have been quality tested to meet the highest standards possible.
You will NOT receive junk seeds from us!!!
- Ganjaland seeds are produced around the EU using some of the most experienced strain breeders. One of our breeders has almost 40 years experience.
- Our collection dates revolve around harvesting to ensure the freshest product possible.
- We are a small family run business.
- Trusted in the Cannabis Community for almost 30 years for quality and reliability, you can be assured of a top quality product.
All our seeds are hand collected from Holland, Spain and the Czech Republic. They are transported by road in temperature/humidity controlled containers. Our seeds have not left the trust of our staff at all during their journey. These seeds have not gone through Customs and Excise scanning/x-ray machines.
Seeds are tested regularly for germination rates.
We are in constant communication with the seed breeders and are aware of production dates and we make sure we are always involved in harvest!!!